Tuesday, August 5, 2008

1st Time Golfing

So, I had my first golfing experience yesterday.  I went to the driving range with Robin, Annie, and Elaine.  I learned some of the fundamentals of the swing.  I had only putted before, and I didn't learn how to putt.  I just watched how they showed it on TV.  I used a 7 iron, 6 iron, sand wedge, and a driver.  When hitting a golf ball with a driver, it sounds like bashing egg shells...lol.

I enjoyed the experience, and it made me appreciate golf more.  Basketball will still be my favorite sport, but at least I've tried my hand at golf, and there are a lot of courses down in Southern California.  I also noticed the different follow throughs or poses that the people have.  It's funny but it matters in the dynamic, and complex motion of a swing.

No comments: