Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Thoughts from this Week

LA Drivers...

LA Drivers are horrible
LA Drivers during the Christmas shopping season are even worst.
LA Drivers in the rain indescribable

More specifically LA drivers don't signal, don't know how to make left turns, don't know how to stop 
at a red light before making a right turn, and don't turn on their headlights when it would be beneficial to for themselves and other drivers.

Computer Problems
I was foolish and restarted my computer when Microsoft Office was updating, and then my Macbook wouldn't boot up properly.  Boy did that throw me for a loop.  I couldn't sleep well, and I was afraid that I would lose all my data, since I didn't back up my important files (pictures, music, school documents, artwork, etc.)  I did finally get it fixed Sunday afternoon, praise God!  It showed me how dependent I was on my computer, and how irresponsible I was not to back things up.  I was able to get to know the Apple technician pretty well, and talk about what his goals were and stuff.  It was a pleasant experience at the hectic mall (30 min. to find parking).  I've learned my lesson, and A+ for Apple service.

Raining like Norcal
The weather has been pretty ridiculous lately.  It's raining like I'm back in the Bay Area.  The gloomy weather is depressing, but it also means that there is snow, which would only be important if I were going snowboarding which is still up in there air (probably not).

Chick fil-A
Moist chicken
Waffle-cut fries
Coke Zero
Friendly service
Christian fast food chain

Baking
Two of my classmates baked cookies for the entire class and wrapped them and tied them with ribbon and curled the ribbon...lol.  I already told some of my friends that when I move into the house with the guys, that I would bake them a cake for their birthday or cakes in general.  So I was thinking of certain cakes, and I also thought of.....

Black and White cupcakes....
They look AWESOME!!!!  Okay that's enough for the random thoughts post this week.

No comments: