Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Tired of finals.....

Here is my first post in a long time.  I'm in the midst of finals with 2 more to go.  I have practice management this afternoon, and then human anatomy and physiology, on thursday afternoon.  I feel sooo tired.

My final was at 8 am this morning, and I'm at school reviewing for practice management.  My motivation level is really low right now.  I feel like I need to take a nap, and just get refreshed and prepare for anatomy.  Optics this morning was okay, but I went through the test relatively quickly, and only double-checked once.  In the middle of the test, I had to take a break since I was so tired.  I'm just tired...lol.  I'm ready for a break, one last push for anatomy, and then just get out of these study rooms at school.

I've been at school every day for the past 3 weeks.  School isn't hard, but I just am studying so much more....


No comments: