Saturday, November 29, 2008

The 2nd Coming of Asian Rap





Can't forget about the upcoming album, "Animal" from Far East Movement.

It's cool to hear Jin tha MC rap in Cantonese and actually make some sense, even though the stuff he raps about isn't exactly serious or thought provoking.  Unfortunately, I don't understand it all, but just to hear Jin rap and hear the swagger laced between his rhymes is nice.  It just give that on the grind mentality, and take no prisoners.

I'll be the first to admit that I didn't grow up with specific adversities and I'm not ghetto, but I try to maintain that on the grind mentality, and never being satisfied.  It's like I got a chip on my shoulder and that is what keeps me going, and working harder to improve all aspects of my life.

1 comment:

alexthegirl said...

His raps are quite amusing. He uses a ton of really colloquial Canto so I think its harder for most just normal Canto speakers to understand.
Oh and alivenotdead = Daniel Wu to me. hahaha