Saturday, February 27, 2010

Mass Effect 2 is a BAAAD game!

I purchased mass effect 2 and decided to open it and check it out the other day. I was only planning on playing a couple hours, and 10 hours later is when I turned off my xbox 360! I turned it on today and played another 8 hours. The game is so addicting.

What keeps me playing is the sci-fi world, that BioWare created, the characters that you get attached to, and just the different possibilities of your actions that keep the story in motion. I thoroughly enjoy the game, I'm just amazed how much time I've put into it. I beat Uncharted in 2 days, about 5 hours each day. The game took me 10.5 hours, and Mass Effect 2, I'm at 18 hours.

Just ridiculous.

What I also can't get over is that one of the characters in the game, Jacob Taylor looks so much like Kanye. It's like Kanye West is in the video game. I expect the character to just start rapping or getting mad at Taylor Swift or something.

Jacob Taylor





Kanye West





And....
Yvonne Strahovski (from Chuck) as Miranda Lawson









No comments: