Thursday, May 8, 2008

Music to Dance to

This post is kind of random, but it's cool how videos can be embedded onto a blog. Even though I don't go clubbing or dancing as much as I did maybe in my last year at Davis, I can't deny the hip hop in me. So here are a few videos that should be thoroughly enjoyed because of the great upbeat R&B music, and the dancing by Ne-yo, Chris Brown, and Usher.

I remember I had aspirations to be in a dance crew and perform and everything. Also the night where Darrin and I choreographed a dance routine in about 24 hours for Sisters' Appreciation. I also had the idea of creating a Christian hip hop group, or a dance crew, and the time at LTC where I dance to worship music (which was awesome). There is something about dancing that just makes me feel loose, and edgy just dancing away. Here's to the music that will be coming this summer that will just get your head bobbing, body shaking, and feet stepping!






No comments: