Sunday, November 11, 2007

maybe this will be helpful...

Soon after graduating from college, I was thinking about starting up my xanga again, but that didn't really take flight. I'm hoping that starting a new blog and posting my "excessive thoughts" will help. Basically, I plan to post whatever I'm thinking about on here, everything from the Golden State Warriors (0-5), fantasy sports, books, interests, and Christianity.
Hopefully, I will keep updating and keep the look of this blog simple and fresh.
I also hope this blog will help me keep track of where I've been and where I'm going. Having graduated from college and taking a year off to work and apply to optometry school, a lot of things have happened. I've thought about a lot, and I've done quite a bit. There are somethings I planned to do during my year off, which I still haven't done, and things that I miss.
To the left is Kelenna Azubuike slamming it down in the open court against the Cavaliers. He's my sleeper pick in my fantasy team. Any way, I will update soon about exactly what's going on.


No comments: